1. What are the Ticket Prices for the Event?
Answer: Until September 15th we are offering Early Bird Tickets at $35 (GA) and $120.00 (VIP). After Sep. 15th Regular Prices will be: $45 (GA) and $150 (VIP).
2. Do you sell any tables?
Answer: Yes. We are offering VIP Tables that will accommodate up to 6 guests for the price of $2,500.00. For more information “Tickets Info”or to book a reservation please click here
3. On the day of your event, I am celebrating my birthday. Can I bring a cake?
Answer: Yes. We will allow you to enter the event with a cake but do not allow any other food. For birthday cake inquiries, please e-mail email@example.com.
4. Can I take my dog to the event?
Answer: As much as we love ours, pets are not allowed on the premises of the Champagne Fun Festival.
5. I am a blogger and would like to cover your event. Can I receive two (2) passes for me and my friend?
Answer: Please go to the Media page and send in your request. Every inquiry will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
6. Can I cover your event in exchange for four (4) VIP tickets and a bottle of Veuve Clicquot?
Answer: No. We do not exchange tickets or champagne for blog coverage. For more information or media passes, please refer to the Media Page.
8. I am a photographer and would like to cover your event. May I cover the event?
Answer: Yes. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or request your Media Pass visiting our Media Page here: http://www.champagnefunfestival.com/media.html
9. What foods will be available at the Festival?
Answer: This year we'll host a diverse group of unique Food Trucks, each offering foods from different cultures around the globe.
10. I would like to participate in the event as a volunteer. What is the process?
Answer: We appreciate your willingness to volunteer your time for a great cause at the Champagne Fun Festival. Please email us at email@example.com
Champagne Fun Festival
September 16, 2018
4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Esplanade Park, Ft Lauderdale
400 SW 2nd St, Florida 33312
Disruptive Fire artist, Jugglers and more.
DJ Adam Lipson
warming up the
4pm to 9pm
7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
DJ Sanches Kicking Off the Champagne Party
6:00 pm to 6:45 pm